He has arrived :)
Easton Corey was born on Wednesday August 17, 2011 at 6:11 p.m. He weighed 6lbs. 14oz. and was 20.5 inches long.
My labor and delivery went really well and I was in labor for only 10 hours. Easton was definitely ready to enter the world :) These past 10 days have been a learning experience. I am definitely running on a lack of sleep, but he is so worth it! He has had a few doctors appointments already due to his weight dropping significantly. We are supplementing formula to get his weight/energy back up and it seems to be working :) He is slowly becoming a good little eater!
I can't get over how cute he is. Of course I am biased, but he is such a little stud :) He has quite a bit of hair (I guess all that heartburn was for a reason ;) and is just a little man. I can't believe how instantly I fell in love with him. It's true what they say, "A mother's love is just different than any other love." I couldn't agree more. Little babies are miracles :)
Enough of my rambling... I have some pictures that I will upload for everyone to see. Easton had a little photo shoot in the hospital (compliments of Methodist, thank you :) and he was very photogenic. Here are some pictures:
I also took a little video of Easton yesterday. Enjoy :)




yeah so happy for this update!!!! :) So happy for you guys that he has finally arrived!!! Miss you 3 tons!! Hopefully will get to see u again-maybe stop by next Saturday on my way back from Fargo?!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE him and cannot wait til you guys come home!! :) I miss him and you guys so much and am looking forward to snuggling with Easton!! :) I can't wait! I am so glad he is gaining some weight and pray for you guys every day! I love you!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's SOO sweet!! Keep posting videos!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove him to pieces!!
ReplyDelete