That was like the coolest thing ever to see!! I loved it! Thanks so much for posting it! I am just so excited for him/her to finally make his/her appearance in this world! Yay!! :)
Sooo precious to see!! Thanks for posting!! At least we feel like we are sort of there to see it!! Tell baby A Grandma and Grandpa Love you!!! See you soon!! :)
That was like the coolest thing ever to see!! I loved it! Thanks so much for posting it! I am just so excited for him/her to finally make his/her appearance in this world! Yay!! :)
ReplyDeletevery neat!! She's like 'let me outta here' or maybe 'he' but I'll go with she :D
ReplyDeleteSooo precious to see!! Thanks for posting!! At least we feel like we are sort of there to see it!! Tell baby A Grandma and Grandpa Love you!!! See you soon!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome!!! You're getting so close!!
ReplyDelete