Sunday, October 23, 2011

27

Happy Birthday Marcus!

I realize that, once again, I haven't written in a while - but life is busy these days and I'm slowly trying to catch up! I am going to update everyone on this past week at another time (hopefully tomorrow) because today's post is solely for one very special guy... no, not Easton (although he is right up there too!)
Today is my husband's birthday. He is 27 years old - but hasn't seemed to age in the 4 years we've been together! He is the most fun-loving, caring, child-like male I have ever met. As I say this, he is bouncing Easton in the bouncer and watching old episodes of "Spongebob Squarepants". < insert cringe >  Marcus is going to be the father that wakes up on the weekends with Easton and watches cartoons all morning (not spongebob though;) He is a little kid at heart, and honestly, that is what I love about him. He has so many qualities that I can't help but smile/laugh at. He makes me laugh even when I'm upset with him - and that is a tough thing to achieve. The past four years have been a learning experience and at times, haven't been easy, but they've definitely been worth it and I am very lucky to have him. 

So, Marcus, here is a shout out to you: Thank you for being my shoulder to lean on, my person to vent to, and my friend to laugh with. Thank you for rising to the challenge of being a wonderful father who, when all is said and done, would do anything for his little guy. I can already see the way Easton stares at you, and sits contently in your arms - and I know you two will have an amazing relationship :) I can't wait to watch you two grow together. I hope today is one amazing day! Easton and I can't wait to spend it with you <3






1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCUS!!! And thanks for being a great guy to my sister! :) It sounds like you guys had a very fun and enjoyable day together as a family, and I am glad! I love the pictures! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete