Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Anxious

MY MOM IS FLYING IN TONIGHT!!!

I am soo excited and anxious to see her :) It is going to be so nice knowing that Easton will be with her the first day I go back to work! The students and my coworkers are also throwing Easton a baby shower tomorrow afternoon at work! I guess they are really excited that I'm coming back and to meet Easton - so excited they cheered when told the news last week, haha. I am also a little anxious to get back to work - even though I will miss Easton very much. At least it's only 3 days this week!

So, I've cleaned the house in preparations for my mom to get here - and for my mother-in-law to get here next week! Hopefully Grandpa Corey will be able to make it on Friday! I have some fun stuff planned for this weekend - and it's supposed to be gorgeous out!! Let's hope the forecast doesn't change :)

Alright, I need to feed Easton here and get some other stuff done before Marcus gets home from work! I hope everyone has a great rest of their Tuesday. Make your day a good one :)

Just praying while drinking a bottle :)

I love his smiles

and this face :)

Sitting up with the help of a pillow... haha

2 comments:

  1. He is absolutely perfect!! The last photo he looks like a little old man with his receding hair line ;) You are extremely lucky that your mom is able to take time off to come and stay here with the babe!! Glad she can be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics! The first one is so precious! :) and I love when he smiles..it is so cute! I can't wait to cuddle him and give him loves the end of October!

    ReplyDelete