Just a few other things I'm excited for this month:
* Family visiting
*Hopefully a trip to the zoo next weekend
*Valas Pumpkin Patch
*Bonfires
*Possible hay-rack ride
*Breast cancer awareness month
*Breast cancer awareness month
*Easton's 2 month check-up
*Marcus' 27th birthday
*My 25th (and golden) birthday!! Yay for cheaper car insurance :)
*Our birthday celebration with friends
*Finding Easton his first halloween costume
*A trip to Moorhead at the end of the month
*Easton's baptism
*Halloween
I challenge you to look at today as a fresh start to goals you wish to accomplish, new things you wish to try. Now is the time to smile and laugh more, be with people you love, tell people how you feel, say I'm sorry if need be, wipe the slate clean, forgive... We are fortunate to have dreams and hopes to look forward to - remember that!
I hope everyone has a wonderful 1st of October and also looks forward to this month as much as I do :)
"People become really quite remarkable when they start
thinking that they can do things. When they believe inthemselves they have the first secret of success."~Norman Vincent Peale~
its funny that you post this sort of blog-because I myself was getting ready to blog something along the same lines! except then I got a massive headache and now feel sick-ha! so perhaps tomorrow-when I can think straight! but I do like this blog :D It is October-a wonderful month and so much to look forward too! :D
ReplyDeleteI love Reading your blogs! They always seem to relate to me somehow and I can always take something from them that makes me strive to be better whether it be to not take things for granted as much, be thankful for what I have, have a better attitude about things, know that my problems are not that bad compared to what some others may be going through, etc! I love you and want to thank you or sharing such true things!! :)
ReplyDelete