Sunday, January 22, 2012

Out with the old...

This weekend has been one for cleaning and organizing. With Marcus being gone since last Monday, and Katie leaving on Friday to go to the cities, it has just been E and myself here all weekend. I have thoroughly enjoyed my "alone" time with him! I just currently went through his clothes and am now washing a heaping pile of 6-12 month clothing and will be putting his 3-6 month clothing in a container. WOW! It's hard to believe 5 months have gone by this quickly. I enjoy the interaction with Easton by myself and I feel a little selfish. I love having him to myself but I feel bad that I enjoy our alone time so much. Especially because Marcus is in a different state, working away from his family, while I am here indulging in my time with our son. I guess he will be back before we know it!!
E is continuously learning new tricks and surprising me with something new it seems every day. He is consistently rolling over and is learning to like his cereal at night. Before I know it, he will be crawling, and then walking.

Family portrait

Still loves his bathtime

Starting to roll over in his crib

Smiley baby :)

Cutie


I know I've been needing some extra motivation to keep up with my new years resolutions... so for those of you that are in the same boat, here you go:

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.


1 comment:

  1. So fun to see the pics and videos!!! Grandma Kimmy

    ReplyDelete