We have much excitement coming up in the next few weeks. I go back to work, my students come back the following week, and then our families head down to Nebraska for Easton's birthday on Saturday the 18th. I can't believe that a year has gone by since I had that little boy... it seems like yesterday. I honestly cannot remember Easton growing up after we were back at home, (it really is true, time goes by too fast.. thank goodness for pictures) but I remember every single tiny detail of that day that Easton was born, even down to the time things happened. I wish I could rewind time and watch him grow up all over again, but I can't. He is such a fun little guy to be around and I am excited for our families and friends to be here to celebrate his 1st birthday. Nothing else matters that day, but him :) (I will be sure to upload pictures after the weekend)
We took Easton to the zoo today... one of the first days that it wasn't 100 degrees, so we could actually enjoy it! E enjoyed the petting zoo, but wasn't too fond of riding the carousel. He enjoyed sitting here, but the instant it started moving, he tensed up and almost started crying! Anyways, it was a good way to spend my last weekend with the family, before I go back to work :)
Here is a picture of our little man... two weeks shy of turning ONE!
| Playing in his new toy box - made by Grandpa Corey |
very excited to come to Omaha in 2 weeks to help celebrate Easton's bday! Can't believe it's already almost a year. just think this time last year you were pregnant in this awful heat, and was getting ready to go back to work. see you guys soon and enjoy your last 2 days of vacay-and good luck back at work this wk! :D
ReplyDeleteI was just looking at pictures of the day Easton was born! It's crazy he is already going to be one!! I can't wait to come down and celebrate the lil guy! He is so sweet and I am excited to cuddle with him and see those contagious smiles of his :) I hope everything goes smoothly for you when you start back to work! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for next week!! Miss you all so much! I hope all goes well with your first day back wednesday!! See you next week!! :) Love you Mom PS: we will need to skype before tho!
ReplyDelete