In lieu of the new year, I have decided to make a list of 27 things I am going to do this year - being I will be 27 for almost 10 more months.
1. Earn A's in my 6 classes I will be taking this year
2. Drink 2 camelbak's of water a day
3. Exercise 4-5 days a week
4. Try a new restaurant
5. Donate clothes/toys to Goodwill throughout the year
6. Send a card/note to a family member - "just because"
7. Read 4 books
8. Pay It Forward - in a drive-thru, etc (at a time OTHER than the holidays)
9. Craft
10. Volunteer as a family
11. Bring flowers to a resident in a hospital who hasn't had many visitors
12. Welcome the idea of having another baby
13. Be the best role model I can be
14. Take a yoga class
15. Smile and laugh multiple times a day
16. Run a half-marathon
17. Buy a lottery ticket for myself and one for a another person
18. Make 5 trips up North to see family
19. Finish 3 house projects
20. Limit my swearing
21. Spend more time with Kona
22. Cook for Marcus more
23. Tell a coworker "Thank You" daily
24. Keep my house clean
25. Take a trip, just Marcus and I
26. Paint/decorate Easton's new room
27. Realize how blessed I am
Have a wonderful 2014!
Love! :)
ReplyDelete