![]() |
| 12 weeks |
I wanted to upload a picture of the onesie that I bought for my siblings over Christmas so everyone could see our idea for sharing our news :) I thought we were pretty clever, but I may just be biased!
![]() |
| Teal's present |
Finally, I have a picture to share of K-dawg :) She is now 3 years old and is quite the protector of her "mama". She is constantly by my side and will even follow me to the bathroom to make sure I'm still around. Needless to say, she is my guard dog. One evening, Marcus was pushing me around pretending to roughhouse, and Kona got right up in his face and started growling and barking. I walked over to the couch, and she instantly followed me, jumped up, and laid her head on my lap.
My friend, Britt, recently started a blog, and I watch videos of her little girl Elsie. While watching those, Kona will find a way to get right next to the computer. She is so interested in the noises and laughs Elsie will make. I think it's a safe bet that she will be as interested in the baby and watch over him/her as well :):)
My friend, Britt, recently started a blog, and I watch videos of her little girl Elsie. While watching those, Kona will find a way to get right next to the computer. She is so interested in the noises and laughs Elsie will make. I think it's a safe bet that she will be as interested in the baby and watch over him/her as well :):)
![]() |
| What a cutie :) |



awww I miss Kona!!! It's hard to tell in the pic anything-the flash is blinding haha!! but from what I can tell-you don't look fat by all means.. I think w/in the next few weeks you'll start to look more and more pregnant.... :D and you are going to be soo stinkin cute!
ReplyDeleteOh and I believe you told me too about not posting pics on FB after we saw someone else's pics-LMAO!!!! But this blog is good-esp for people like ME that can't see you all the time-and of course your family.. haha
ReplyDeleteI LOVE seeing your cute little belly bump! I love the onsies...it was a very clever way of spreading the awesome news! :) and Kona looks so pretty! She is going to be a great hairs dog and over protect the baby! :) love you!!
ReplyDelete