Sunday, February 27, 2011

Update :)

Alright - I've been trying for 5 days to upload a video of Marcus and his "revamping" of our office/nursery. It will not upload for me, and I am so disappointed :( So, if anyone could give me some pointers, that would be great!
Before

Before
Because I don't have my video to upload, I took some pictures of the progress. Marcus has been working hard today and has gotten quite a bit done. We decided to strip the baseboards down because the stain that was on them was old and grungy, so that's what Marc has been working on this past weekend. Here are some pictures of the progress :)
In the process of stripping the stain

After

After

K-dawg has to be EVERYWHERE I am

Hubby working hard :)



There is the progress so far :) I will keep everyone updated along the way!

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see what it's going to look like when it is all done. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and I like it so far! :) Nice job, Marky! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete