Monday, April 18, 2011

Inspired

Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.


I read this quote today and thought it really fit for my life, as well as those around me. Life is something that we are blessed to have, and we need to embrace every day as if it were our last. I was talking with my sister-in-law just a few minutes ago and she was talking about how she was young and this is the time in her life to do things she may never do again. So - Katie.. my advice to you is: You ARE only young once and you need to fly by the seat of your pants every now and then. It's important to not have regrets... so make a decision and don't look back :)


Alright, enough of that inspirational talk :) Our nursery is coming together and here are a few pictures of the progress... as you can see - Kdawg had to be in the picture too :)


2 comments:

  1. I love the nursery! And Kona is going to be a good guard dog and protect that baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! the nursery looks great - wish I could see it in person!

    ReplyDelete