Life is especially good today. Marcus got offered a new job!!! ARID Resources, a residential and commercial construction company out of Omaha, offered him the "Project Manager and overseer of Radon" position. This job offer is especially great because it gets his foot in the door with a construction company! Marcus and I have been waiting for a position like this to come along and I couldn't be happier for him! He really deserves this offer and I can't think of a better phrase: good things come to those who wait ;) With that said, I'll just say "Congratulations" to my hubby - you deserve this and you will do great!
Life is flashing by like a speed of light. My seniors graduated on Tuesday and I am very proud of them! It is a great feeling to see them succeed. We had a wonderful ceremony at our administration center with the families and friends of the graduates! It's really something great to be a part of... just one more reason I absolutely love my job :)
I am 28 weeks today - and still growing. We started our prenatal classes last night and will do those for the next 6 weeks. I think they are going to be very beneficial to both of us and it's fun to meet a few couples who are going through the same thing we are! This baby of ours has gotten really good at taking my breath away (literally!) He/she kicks so hard into my ribs, that I find myself trying to catch my breath. Marc has seen him/her kick my stomach so hard that it moves. We find ourselves just staring at my belly for minutes at a time watching all of the movement. It really is a neat thing to watch ;) I have started reading books in the nursery almost every night and it just gets me even more excited for the baby to be here. I've also found myself playing some Journey and REO Speedwagon through headphones to my belly. This child is going to know good music ;)
Here are a few snapshots of the nursery.. when Katie and Caitlin were here a couple weekends ago, we rearranged things around in the nursery and went through some of my shower gifts:




I am sooo happy for you Marcus! I really need my kid hugs, from MY kids! I miss you sooo much! So proud of you both with the accomplishments you have bothe made, especially that little one I cannot wait to see move in your belly!! Congrats Marcus we LOVe You!! Mom
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS MARCUS!!!! You deserve it! cant WAIT to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteYou need to play some Styx to that little he/she too, Danielle!!! Very glad that you have finished your first year of school and that you love your job!! And Marcus, I am SO happy for you!! Good things really do come to those who wait and you definitely did your fair share of waiting! Super glad that you got this great job and with the great hours and increase in pay, it's sure to make your relationship with Dani and baby better!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you, Marcus! Congratulations!! You will do great! I am so happy for you too, Dani! You are a great teacher to those students of yours! Its hard to believe you are already done withyour first year! I am so happy for both of you with all of the accomplishments you have made! I LOVE that you have been reading to your little baby! I cannot wait for his/her arrival!! I love you both so much!!
ReplyDelete