Saturday, July 9, 2011

Household fun

Today is a day filled with finishing up some house projects - a much needed task... as I am starting to get antsy and feel that we have SO much to do before baby arrives, which by the way, is in only a short 6 weeks - as well as before KT moves in!
As you can probably guess, our projects today were getting the nursery in order as well as putting up the wall in the basement so KT can have privacy in her own bathroom :) Marcus took me along to Lowes with him to buy 2x4's, nails, and other supplies and I'd like to think I was a huge help. As for you KT... expect the bill in the mail here this next week; Marc said he would be sure to send it ASAP ;) (jk)
I am currently sitting in the basement writing this blog post as Marcus measures, cuts, nails, measures, nails, and cuts some more. We are jamming out to some Steve Miller Band and enjoying our quality time together... gosh we're awesome :) Meanwhile, Kdawg is "freaking out." She doesn't like the basement the way it is... but she is overly jumpy and won't leave my side.
So here it is... the update some of you have been waiting for. I took quite a few pictures of the nursery so you can see what it looks like! I will also take some more pictures of the bathroom wall here as it progresses.
Enjoy!!
Diaper Bag!
Marcus measuring for the shelving

Kinda dark... but looking in from the hallway

Closet
Crib
Oh Kona :)
Marcus starting on the bathroom wall
Progress! 
Almost done!
There you are KT!

2 comments:

  1. The lanterns looks very good :) good job you two!! The whole room looks amazing and very cute! :D Cant wait to see it in person and to see the lil baby that is going to enjoy it :D

    ReplyDelete