Sunday, March 25, 2012

Artsy Fartsy

As I was spray painting outside this weekend, my neighbor called me "miss artsy fartsy" and that just stuck for the title of my post :) I have been pinning on Pinterest and have become slightly addicted... (that might be a bit of an understatement). I have been busy all weekend doing DIY projects and decorating our house a bit. Now that spring is on it's way, I feel like we need some flowers and other changes in our home. I have a few pictures of the projects that I have completed and am going to upload. If you have any questions on how I did something, just ask! I'd be more than happy to pass on the information.

Spray painted mason jars with faux gerberas

Scrapbook paper in a frame. Use vis-a-vis marker on glass (wipes right off!) Nice way to leave your significant other a little note! Spray painted recycled wine bottles with flowers.

Glass beads and gerbera daisy with ribbon intertwined through. Nice centerpiece

Fun flowers

Spray painted mason jars again - I LOVE!

Scrapbook paper over 12 x 12 wood shelving board

Old window with chicken wire and memories :)


All of these projects were easy and affordable! If I can do them, so can you :)

2 comments:

  1. You are a little bit like me :) Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all!!! So, I am hoping that once I become a mom, I will then inherit this craftiness that you and mom have because currently I am not miss artsy fartsy! Haha! Neat ideas!! :)

    ReplyDelete