In order to un-jumble my thoughts, I am going to put it into list!
*Easton crawls all over the place and pulls himself up onto EVERYTHING!
*I've survived his first few "boo-boos"
*The school year is OVER! I am officially on summer vacation (until August 8th)
*We have hired two new teachers for next year - VERY excited about it
*Easton now has 7 teeth
*Someone's eyes are BROWN... somedays hazel :)
*I finished my first 7k trail run - what an experience!
*We took our first - but not our last - trip out to Mahoney State Park
*I can't wait to take Easton to the pool this summer
*I had a great 1st Mother's Day
*Easton has his own swimming pool in the backyard :)
*We are currently working on mastering the "sippy cup"
*Easton is eating more "real people food" and loves it!
*His length percentile is finally MORE than his weight percentile!!
I'm sure there is more, I am just having a hard time coming up with all of it. Once again, I'll upload some pictures of our ever-growing little man!
| Ready for the lake :) |
![]() |
| 1st time on the grass |
| Sara, Katie, and I at the REO, Styx concert |
| After the 7k Lucky Bucket run |
| Easton's 1st bike ride |
| Mother's Day in his pool |




Love Love Love everything about this post! I can't believe how fast Easton is growing! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you and miss you all!!! Thanks for the update!!! Little Easton is very precious to all of us! Mom
ReplyDelete