Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm BACK!!

Life is good :) Marcus is coming home tomorrow (three weeks toooooo long) and my little man and I are getting back on to a schedule after being out of Omaha for 9 days.

I went to Happy Hour at Baby Blue last night with KT... sushi is sooo yummy!
The weather has been nice this week, so Easton and I got outside and into the pool!
I made a new summer playlist that I can't help but smile at... one of the songs is my new favorite.. check it out here! Such a wonderful summer song that makes me only think of the lake. 

I am feeling crafty today and have some ideas to decorate the interior and exterior of the house - so I am going SHOPPING!! Stay tuned friends :)


Lake of the Woods - Ahhhhh


1 comment:

  1. Yep!! I live here and I have not yet been up to the lake like I have wanted! One night.....so far! But yes that is going to change!! Love you and glad to hear your schedules is back on track!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete