Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Farewell to 2012!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Wow, what a year it has been! I personally love this time of year, because I am able to reflect upon the previous year and really realize how blessed I am to have what I have and to be where I'm at. With that, I cannot wait to see what 2013 has to offer :)

E continues to be the biggest blessing we have been given and we couldn't imagine our life without him. He is the sweetest, most loving, humorous, sensitive little boy I have ever met.

E couldn't make it until midnight

Here are some of my resolutions for the new year:
* Get my paperwork/application in and go back to school in the fall
* Continue making E my priority, but spending more quality time with my husband
* Work harder to make exercise and eating healthy a part of my daily routine.
* Be a role model that my mother would be proud of (for E, my husband, family, friends, students)

That's about it for this year - I have found that if I make too many resolutions, they get pushed to the side... so I think 4 is a good start :) 

I hope everyone has a great New Years Day and an even greater 2013! Here is my wish for all that I love:


“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.

Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.

So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it.Make your mistakes, next year and forever.” ― Neil Gaiman


1 comment:

  1. You are an AMAZING Daughter, Mother and Wife!!! We LOVE you oh soooo very much!! I get tears in my eyes, while writing this!!! Love, hugs and kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete