Today, I am 22 weeks. It's crazy to think that I have 18 weeks left of this pregnancy. School is going by sooo fast every day and before I know it, I will be sitting at Graduation for my students! Soon after, it will be August and this baby will be arriving - and our lives will forever be changed. I keep thinking of how great a father Marcus is going to be, and it always puts a smile to my face. Can't you just picture him wrestling with his son, or telling his daughter that she can't date until she's 35 because he knows what boys are like ;) Yep, makes me smile every time. That kid is going to have him wrapped around their finger.
I am so freakin' excited to say that Marcus and I have FOUND A DAYCARE PROVIDER!!! I was incredibly worried that we wouldn't find a daycare provider that would EVER compare to my mother... which, nobody will ever compare to my mother, but we found one that's pretty close :) I'm excited that I paid the deposit today for her to hold our spot and that we found someone who does teachers only :) I am going to have summers off with our little one and not have to pay for daycare - I am so fortunate!
Alright, that is my thoughts for today.. I am going to sign off with a few 22 week pictures - I was told today at work that I have "popped".. which, yes, I have within the past 2 days. AND this baby is practicing to be an acrobat I think... :)


Yes, Marcus is going to make a great daddy and you will make a great mommy too! :) I am so excited that you two found a daycare provider that you like! :) I bet that is a huge relief! And wow, you have really popped since the week you were home, and you look as cute as ever! I love you so much! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE this post!!! you're SOOOOO adorable! That baby needs to hurry up and get here! :)
ReplyDeleteHey you Four!! Kona & Baby too!! I love you so much and miss you....So glad the Daycare Provider is in tact! One more thing to cross off the to do list! I love the growing baby bump!! See you soon! Mom
ReplyDelete