Sunday, April 10, 2011

Home

It is so good to be home in Omaha :) I think Marcus is pretty excited, as well as Kona! We got my car unloaded (it was packed) and went to get groceries. Marcus has been working hard putting together our bouncer and swing that I got for my baby shower... they are both very nice! He's also had fun looking through the other gifts as well :) Our crib now has a mattress and just needs the bedding - which should be arriving TOMORROW :) Everything is starting to fall into place.. now it's just to find a daycare!
This baby is currently doing somersaults and every time I get Marcus worked up to come and feel, he/she stops! Guess who the baby is taking after?! (haha)
My vacation was amazing! One of my classmates got married last night and it was a blast to see some of my classmates again! Time flies by :)
It's back to work for me tomorrow - I am extremely excited to see my students and get back in to my routine! The remainder of the year is going to go by soo fast... along with a lot of activities!

I'm just going to end the post with a quote that I think is appropriate:
This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had a good trip back! I am sure it feels good to be back home! I am excited to see the crib and bouncer all set up and the crib with the bedding! That baby needs to stop being so stubborn and let his/her daddy feel him/her move cuz it was the coolest feeling ever! :) I had so much fun with you this past week and weekend! I miss you already!! I love the quote you ended this post with!! I hope you are having an awesome day back with your students! I love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love you Guys so much!!!

    ReplyDelete