As I said in my last post, auntie KT will be closer to us soon! She is planning on moving down here to Omaha, transfer to UNO, and go to school!! Oh yes, AND live with us :) Marcus and her have been talking constantly lately and he is so excited to have a piece of family closer! (so excited, he's even built a wall downstairs for her room!)
Here are a few pictures of his handy work..
It will be so nice to have family down here with us, and Baby A :) We're EXCITED Katie!!
More baby bump pictures :) 23 weeks yesterday!





goodness lady-you for sure popped over the last week goodness.. I'm excited for you guys that Katie is moving down there-that will be nice for you guys to have some family close by... :D miss you
ReplyDeleteI am very excited for the new adventure and to get to spend more time with you guys and the baby!! It'll be a learning experience for me but it's going to help a lot that you guys will be there to support me too! I am very grateful that you are opening your home to me for at least the first semester to allow myself to get used to the area! You guys are the best! I'm looking very forward to getting to spend time with the Plaine's when they visit too!!! So many exciting things to look forward to!
ReplyDeleteP.S. HOLY cow on that baby bump! So cute - I love it!
ReplyDeletewhat room is that exactly that he put a wall in-I'm trying to imagine the basement-and I can't place it for some reason... PS have I told you how amazing you look :D and how much I miss you
ReplyDeleteThe big room with the fireplace - before you walk into the laundry room! The room he and Matt were saying was going to be the "man cave"
ReplyDeleteThank you! Miss you too!! close to one month now!
K that's what I thought but I wasnt sure.. That's all very exciting :)
ReplyDelete