Monday, May 9, 2011

Playing "Catch Up"

Like I stated yesterday, there is lots to catch up on... so here goes:

It's Monday - back to work... it is 95 DEGREES right now in Omaha... yes, you read that right, 95 degrees!! Crazy, right? BUT... I'm not complaining :)

I had a fun-filled Saturday night - it was PROM for our students. The night was such an inviting time and my students had so much fun. A few of my favorite songs were "ChaCha Slide" and "Don't Stop Believing"... what I enjoyed even more was the fact that my student knew every SINGLE word to Journey! Completely made my night!

Yesterday, Marcus and I decided to tap into our crafty sides. I had gotten this idea from a friend's blog and decided to google the process so I could practice on my own. I have started gathering ideas for baby A's nursery, when that time comes! So I had to experiement... I made an "M" for my friend Sara's baby, Maggie. Her nursery is pink, white, and gray, which is why I chose the color scheme I did. Super easy and very affordable!! If you want to know how to make it, just let me know!!

I am almost 26 weeks.. and I need a new and updated belly bump picture, but for the time being, here are a couple that I took last week.


I also babysat Maggie last week and I had SUCH a blast and that is totally an understatement. She is currently 3 months and is starting to laugh and make noises. We sat and watched American Idol for the longest time and then I decided to have a little photo shoot... here is a sneak peak (all of 2 pictures :)


Alright! Hope you enjoyed "catch up" - Anderson style :)

3 comments:

  1. shoot I could have given you my friends blog:
    www.lifesahappyhour.blogspot.com: she gives the entire process if anyone wants to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Google sufficed, but this will really come in handy when we decide what we're doing for the room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the pictures of your students at prom! It sounded like you had a blast! I love the M that you made and I can't wait to see what you have in store for Baby A's room! Your baby belly is so flipping cute! I can't wait to see it in person this weekend! Pretty much only 2 days! Yay! Maggie is adorable!...what a precious little girl! I love you and I am counting the hours til I get to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete