Sunday, May 15, 2011

Reminded

I was reminded this morning that LIFE is just too short. I feel like such a "negative nancy" because I forget this all too often and it is so unfortunate that something awful has to happen for people to be reminded of something that should be a simple part of our everyday life. I should remember every morning when I wake up that I am so blessed to have another day to take in the sunshine (or rain), rather than snooze the alarm for a third time just so I can get "5 more minutes" before I get ready for work. I shouldn't have to be reminded that I am such a lucky individual to have the family (including in-laws) that I do have, or the friends I am surrounded with every day. We should remember that the glass is ALWAYS half full, rather than half empty... because if we were to live as if the glass were half empty, we wouldn't be where we are today, plain and simple.

Life is too short to be anything but happy.
Life is meant for us to follow our dreams and be who we are destined to be.
Life is something we should be proud of.
Life is something we should take with arms wide open and embrace, because you never know when it's going to end.
Life is truly a gift.

I am going to end this post with a quote that I feel is appropriate for today, but before that, I am going to challenge my readers. Go out today, whether it is rainy, cloudy, or sunny, and EMBRACE the day. Take the time to call the ones you love - even if it's just to tell them you love them. Hold your loved ones close and remind them how much they mean to you. Let go of any grudges you have against someone, because you never know what can happen. Please, don't forget to smile and be reminded of the blessings you have in life... because we all have one huge blessing - LIFE

"Our attitude towards life determines life's attitude toward us."

2 comments:

  1. Oh So TRUE!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! We do have so much to be grateful for!! You Guys have a great day and I will too! Off to church I go!
    Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Dani. Thanks for this..miss you! Tanya

    ReplyDelete