Last night, Easton had some "tummy time." I have some pictures and a video to share :)
Monday, September 19, 2011
Day 1
It's official... I have decided to do the 8 day ignite challenge. My mom is a very strong believer in the Core4 products and I am anxious to try them (now that I am not pregnant) so I can have a story for myself :) This challenge is 8 days long and is supposed to produce results of losing 8-15 pounds in 8 days as well as inches, which at first I thought was absolutely ridiculous... but after seeing results of people that my mom knows and people in my hometown, I believe in it too and it makes me that much more excited to have my own story. So I will be sure to keep you all updated on how my ignite challenge is going! If you are interested in what the products are all about or want to lose some weight/inches, let me know and I can get you some information on them!
Last night, Easton had some "tummy time." I have some pictures and a video to share :)
Last night, Easton had some "tummy time." I have some pictures and a video to share :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope the 8 day challenge goes awesome for you and that you get great results! :) It looks like he doesn't mind tummy time so that is good! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for posting a couple videos!
I miss you guys so much, and am hoping to make a trip down there soon! :) Give Easton a kiss from me! Love you all!
P.S. where did you get your sweatshirt you are wearing?!
Thanks for sharing!! Miss you guys so much!! The 8 day challenge will be an awesome program to get your body into Fat Burning Mode!! Making your body work for you!! You have gone thru alot in the last 10.5 months, so do not get discouraged if the scale does not show pounds lost like you think it should show, you will probably see more in inches lost!! I love you guys and can not wait to come spend some time the beginning of Oct. Grandma Kimmy (MOM)
ReplyDelete