Saturday, December 17, 2011

17

I find it ironic that Easton is 4 months old today... or 17 weeks (on Wednesday) on the 17th of the month. It appears that 17 is the lucky number :) He is turning into such a fun little guy that smiles on command and talks back with you when you start a conversation.
He had his 4 month check up on Wednesday and we were told that he is in the 71% for weight, where he was 39% for length... and that he wasn't "fat" but just "very healthy":) haha, I just have to laugh about it now because I would much rather have him be healthy than too skinny and not eating as much as he needs to. His pediatrician also thought that he may have acid reflux and that we should try smaller bottles more frequently until his esophagus develops a bit more. He loves to sit up with support - and more often stand with support. My worries were put at ease when we were told his development is exactly where it needs to be, if not a bit above.. which was GREAT news for me :)

I have a few more of his 3 month pictures and one of my husband's side of the family. We bought my mother-in-law a professional picture session for Christmas for the whole family :)



So tuckered out!

Also, here is an adorable video that I took in the Dr's office!


2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!! I LOVE the family pic of Marc's whole family.. such an awesome picture of all of you guys :D And I wish we lived closer so we could see u guys more... he's changing so much everyday!! :) Hopefully soon we'll get to see u guys soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that video is adorable!!! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete