We had E's 3 month pictures taken a few weeks ago, and I have gotten a couple pictures emailed and I just want to share one of my favorites (so far:)
I'll hold you in suspense until the end though ;) So, December has gotten off to a decent start. It's supposed to SNOW tomorrow!? I can't decide if I'm excited or not. Honestly, work has gotten pretty crazy, hectic lately - and I hate to say this, but a snow day wouldn't be all that bad to just get to hang out with my little man. Being a full time teacher doesn't leave much room to hang out with him... Yes, I have my nights and weekends with him, but considering I have been traveling every weekend the past MONTH, I am REALLY wanting a weekend to just do NOTHING and hang out with him and not have to worry about anything else. I also can't wait for everything the Holiday has to offer. I can't wait to go Christmas shopping and wrap presents - and watch Christmas movies with a cup of hot chocolate. I can't wait to just curl up in sweatpants on the couch and watch the snow fall, or go and make a snow fort.
Anyways, life is crazy busy - and a bit stressful at work, so if I don't update this blog every other day... I apologize. I will eventually get around to it, so just hang in there with me :)
Alright, here is the picture!!!

I LOVE that picture!! I can't wait to see them all! :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, yes, you deserve to just have some time to relax and hang out with Easton :) I hope that you are able to find some of this time to do just that!
Love you!!
Yes this one is good!!! Strong little guy!! He is a little sweetheart, and I cannot wait for Christmas time to have you all here with us, Merry Christmas to Dad(Grandpa)and Me(Grandma)
ReplyDelete