Monday, November 21, 2011

SIL

I am SO grateful for my SIL (sister-in-law). She is honestly SUCH a lifesaver! She has been nothing but gracious and helpful since she has moved down to Omaha and she is such a good auntie! She has agreed to watch Easton today, part of tomorrow, and Wednesday for us because our daycare provider had some family things come up :( I was in a bit of a bind and was going to have to take some time off work to watch E, but Katie graciously offered her services to help me out!
I am also grateful for her attitude about things! She is always there to listen to me when I need to vent and offers up some good advice too! I am fortunate enough to have such a great relationship with her!

So, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU KT :)



1 comment: