Sunday, January 8, 2012

Quiet Your Mind

If you've ever listened to Zac Brown Band's song "Quiet Your Mind", you will understand the meaning behind my blog post. My mind is continually going a mile a minute and I just need to SLOW DOWN and take in the little moments. I had many different ideas for this blog post, but now I'm not sure what exactly I'm going to post. I guess I will type as I go :)

I do know that I want to give a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to my brother and his new fiance, Chasidi :) They are currently in Hawaii on vacation and Teal proposed last night! I am extremely happy for them - Chasidi is one amazing person, and her and Teal compliment each other very nicely!

Here is a video for your engagement :) Congratulations again you two!

I also have some other pictures and videos to post of Easton, but I'll wait until the end of the blog for those :) 
School has started back up and it's nice to be in a routine again. I have some interesting classes this quarter and I don't doubt that there will be some very comical moments and days that I may have to share at a later date. The day we returned to school was the 1 year anniversary of the school shooting at Millard South High School. It's amazing how one year can go by and I still remember the details of that day just like it were yesterday. There were 2 lives lost, and many lives were changed because of that day. I just pray the families and people affected are keeping their faith.

I'm sorry to report I don't have much right now.. I'll think of some topics this week to post about - but for right now, here are some updates on Easton :)

Easton on his 1st New Years Eve

Happy New Year!

Out for a walk all suited up :)

Outfit from Grandma Kimmy when she was in Vegas.. little small! haha


4 comments:

  1. Cute! I am so glad that I am able to be present for all these small moments and to watch him grow up right before our eyes! That army outfit and the sunglasses picture are my faves - both very funny at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, he's getting so big!!!! What a little cutie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these updates....Love and miss you guys so much!! :) Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love all these pics and vids! Thanks for posting! I miss that little guy so much, along with the rest of you! :) Once I get stuff figured out and into school a little ways, it would be fun to make a trip to Omaha to visit :) I would just want to ask someone to come with me so I didn't have to drive alone! I love you all so much! Give Easton loves from me :) Oh, and tell him to stop growing up so fast :)

    ReplyDelete