Two posts in two days... WOW, you guys are lucky :) Haha, actually, I'm not sure how positive this post is going to be... I personally need a little "pick me up" - ever since waking up this morning, I have been in one of those "moods" where all I want to do is break down and cry. Surprisingly, I have not done so.. YET. My stomach has been in knots all day and I haven't been able to figure out why. Have you ever had that feeling where, even though you're not having your worst day ever, you still want to go to bed early in hopes that tomorrow is a much better day? That's today for me. Like I said, it hasn't been an awful day - believe me, I've had worse - but it isn't the best day either. Whenever I have a moment to stop and think or I start having thoughts swirl inside my head, I just want to curl up into a ball and cry my eyes out. I even went and worked out, thinking that would ease some of my sadness, but unfortunately that didn't work either. Then I get home and feed Easton and decide to take a quick shower... well, that didn't last long. Easton started crying 1/4 of the way through and I had to quickly hurry up to tend to him. Ever since then, he has been so fussy and only stops crying when I hold him - which by the way, does not help me AT ALL do anything for myself - including eating supper.
One of the worst feelings is not being able to soothe your child - and tonight is one of those nights. He is almost inconsolable. I feel as if he is so over tired and just can't seem to fall asleep. Then to top all of that off, it gets even worse when Marcus decides to call. I love talking with him, but it's almost more difficult to hear his voice when he is away. Only 3 more weeks, right? :(
Anyways, enough of my banter - I am going to try and get my son to sleep and then maybe get a little something to eat and go to bed.... If any of you are having a day like mine today, I hope tomorrow is better for you.
Hey lady! Just remember to always look up :)
ReplyDeleteWhen you are down to nothing, God is up to something! Love you sis!