Wednesday, April 6, 2011

News from Minnesota

It's been a while since I've updated - which is NOT LIKE ME :) I have been on Spring Break since last Friday the 1st. I drove up to Moorhead that night and stayed with my brother. On Saturday, my in-laws, Teal and Chasidi, and myself took Olen to watch his mama skate in the roller derby bout. I had a BLAST watching roller derby!! On Sunday, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law hosted a baby shower for me. I got some really nice gifts and had some nice visiting time with the family :) We also decorated onesies, which is what these next pictures are of:





Courtesy of April - Deb's request

I then got to babysit my nephew for a little bit on Monday before I came home to Hallock.. he is the CUTEST boy I have ever met :) Here are a few pictures!


I am now home in Hallock spending time with my family, which is a blast! Marcus is missing me I think ;) Last night, I was laying on the couch and our child was kicking up a storm. Caitlin came over and felt faint kicking.. she was pretty excited :) Oh what Marcus will have to look forward to when I come home - unloading my packed car... and his baby kicking :)

I am 21 weeks tomorrow - and I have a few recent pictures from last week of my growing baby bump...

5 comments:

  1. Super cute belly!! And I love those onesies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute Cute!!! Sorry we had to miss out, on the shower!! Darn weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss feeling Elsie kicking! I actually miss being pregnant quite often! It's kind of weird! See you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are super cute-love the growing belly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the onsies!! :)

    ReplyDelete