Thursday, March 31, 2011

Last Day - Day 30




Obviously my family :)
 A picture of someone you miss

Well, this one is easy :)
Can't forget all my best girls :)
It won't let me upload a picture of Marcus' family :) I miss my in-laws as well AND all of my grandparents!.. good thing I get to see most of these people this weekend!!!!!

I'll be leaving tomorrow after work to head up to Moorhead and Hallock.. by myself :( Marcus has to work... Let's just hope weather cooperates on my travel days! I'm really excited to see everyone and catch up!
I'll try to keep updated with the blog while I'm back there and I will take lots of pictures :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, sad Marcus has to work!!! But WAY excited to see you and your adorable belly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until this weekend! I miss you so much, and I am super excited to see you and hang out with you!! I think you should come and stay at my apartment on Thursday night! Mom is staying at my apartment that night cuz I am bringing her to the airport on Friday morning! :) Think on it and let me know! Love youuu and I am so excited to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete