I am warning everyone from the get-go that this post is going to be a bit of a vent session... I need a change. I don't know if this pregnancy is what's causing it or what... but I feel like I need a change. I hate the concept of gaining weight (yes, I know it's a good thing when we're talking about pregnancy) but I don't care for it. It is extremely difficult to find clothes for this 95 degree heat and feel as if I look somewhat cute. I am constantly breaking out and my varicose veins really aren't all that attractive, not to mention they hurt. I get the impression that some people really enjoy being pregnant, and I'm starting to question my thoughts on how I feel about being pregnant. Some people can pull it off, and some people can't. I haven't had the worst experience, but I guess I haven't had the best one either... maybe I need to just chop off my hair and then I'll feel better?! Thoughts?? Suggestions on the hair??
Sorry for the vent session, but sometimes, it just needs to be done.. and seeing as I'm sitting at home alone and Kdawg being the only one to talk to... I figured this may be a better option. (Although Kona is a very good listener ;)
You may not feel like you look that "cute" but, girl, you pull off pregnancy very well! Of course, it comes with it's downsides but you only have two-ish months left, sister!! Cutting your hair could be an option but not tooo short! Maybe like shoulder-lenght-ish?? Or how short were you thinking? Anyways, you're beautiful any which way you go with it!
ReplyDeleteYou are sooo beautiful!! Inside and out!! All the changes going on right now can be over whelming, but will be so worth it....Take time to meditate on the fact that you you have been blessed to bring this beautiful MIRACLE into this world of ours. Live, Laugh, Love!
ReplyDeleteYou are so Loved Hunny, I wish I was closer to give you the MOM hugs you may be needing during this time....soon very soon! Your one and only MOM
dont do anything rash and cut your hair! you don't want to regret it! you may be uncomfortable right now-but i saw you this week and you were just glowing and look super cute-the weather there is rediculous right now-goodness! I will agree with that-hopefully we will get to see each other before we leave saturday..
ReplyDelete