Marcus and I have been very busy this past week. He has officially started his new job and I am now officially on summer vacation :) We traveled quite a bit this weekend and got to see family - which was amazing! This was probably one of the best weekends we've had in a long time...
Maybe that had "something" to do with June 11th. One of my best friends got married to the love of her life and we couldn't be happier for them. They are truly an inspiration to myself and many others. Their wedding was on Saturday, 6/11/11. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and Marcus and I had such a blast celebrating their day with them. It was also our
ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. I couldn't think of a better way to spend our anniversary than at a wedding - reminiscing about our special day just one year ago. So, a huge CONGRATULATIONS to
John and Tanya Syvertson! Marcus and I were so honored to spend the day with you and we wish you the absolute best - love you both :)
Marcus and I have been married one whole year. ONE WHOLE YEAR :) I can't believe it. So much has happened this past year - and the most important part... we made it! Life is full of twists and turns and ups and downs, and we have gotten through all of them. We have made some huge decisions together, as a team, and everything has worked out the way it was supposed to. Obviously one of the major changes in our lives was our move 6+ hours away from our families. This one hasn't been the easiest, but I honestly feel as if it is right for us, right now. Another major change (or adjustment) that hasn't fully happened 100% yet.. is the baby. Once August comes, our lives are going to be completely different, and I am so excited for that next step. I feel so blessed to have him in my life and I cannot wait to share many more years to come!
I am going to end this post with a few pictures of our weekend. Enjoy :)
 |
| The Syvertsons <3 |
 |
| Myself with the stunning bride |
 |
| Our nephew Olen :) |
 |
| 30 weeks - only 10 to go! |
 |
| On our 1 year anniversary |
Congrats to John and Tanya! Augh, what a beautiful bride - just like you were one year ago Dani! You are extremely blessed to have Tanya as one of your best friends - she is truly a great person!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and Marcus!! Read my blog because I'm going to write one about you :)
Also, those photos - love em! We have the cutest nephew in the world!!! Gosh I love him and you look great, Dani!
I was so happy and surprised this weekend, when you and Marcus showed up on our front porch Friday night....I Loved it!! thanks to your amazing mother-in-law too,for the wonderful brunch she had for all of us Sunday Morning/Noon! Was great to see Everyone!!
ReplyDeleteLove you Mom
Dani, I just saw this now. haha, creeper I guess. :) It made me tear up!! How lucky are we to share our anniversary? I am SO happy to have you in my life, you are such a beautiful person, inside and out! Miss you. xoxo
ReplyDeleteTanya