Easton traveled really well! I was one very happy momma :) Everyone was so excited to see him. It had only been two weeks, but my family couldn't believe how much he had changed already! I, of course, don't see it because I am with him all day every day, but apparently he is changing every day. I have been told numerous times to cherish when he is this small because it doesn't last long, and I am starting to believe everyone is right. He is almost 4 weeks old, and that is just crazy to me! I have to go back to work in 3 weeks, and I am NOT ready to leave him. We are, however, fortunate enough to have Grandma Kimmy come down and watch him for a few days and then Grandma Deb is going to watch him the following week so he doesn't have to go to daycare right away. I think that will really help me go back to work because he will be with both grandmas :)
While I was in Hallock, my mom and sister threw Easton and I a baby shower. It was wonderful! I got to see some of my old classmates, which was great! My amazing friend, Rudd, drove 2 hours and surprised me!! It's events like that that really make you realize how blessed you are to have such wonderful friends! Now just to sort through all of Easton's clothes and things and get thank you's sent out! He is not going to need clothes until he is 2 :)
It was wonderful being in Hallock and seeing family for a week, but I am relieved to be back at home. Easton and I are back on somewhat of a schedule and he slept well last night (inbetween feedings of course!)
I need to go and give E a bath, but I will leave you with some updated pictures of my little guy :) I apologize if a majority of my posts are all about him, haha. BUT, a proud mama's got to brag!
![]() |
| I caught him at just the right moment :) |

It was so fun seeing you and meeting Easton!! He's such a little cutie! :)
ReplyDeletecute pics of Easton.. glad you had a good time at home.. and enjoy your next 3 weeks on leave before you have to go back to work! hopefully we'll see you guys sometime soon...
ReplyDeleteI LOVED that you and Easton could be at home all last week and was so glad I could make a few trips home to see you guys! I had so much fun over labor day weekend as well! I miss you guys already! I just think it is such a blessing to have that little one! He is going to grow up so so fast! I am hoping to make a trip down to see you guys the weekend Mom and Dad will both be there! I love you guys so much!! :)
ReplyDeleteWe Love you guys sooo much and miss you!! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!! Love the updates and love pics of Easton via text!! Mom
ReplyDeleteI stumbled across your blog via Amanda's, hope you don't mind me creeping. He is adorable, congratulations!! What a wonderful addition to the family =)
ReplyDelete