Alright, I need everyone's help. I am contemplating coloring my hair all one color. I have had it highlighted/lowlighted for a while now and I need a change. (go figure :) Marcus, however, may not be the happiest with this decision, BUT I have not colored my hair since beginning of December, so I think I have gone long enough ;) NOW, I have not been tanning recently, so I need a hair color that will not make me look more pale than I already feel... I have a few pictures of hair color - I'd like you to take a look and get back to me :)
So, my question is... lighter or darker?
THANK YOU!


If you go darker, you're going to look paler (not sure that is possible, since you have dark color anyways).. and yeah.. I like the lighter one-I thought we discussed this like a month ago.. haha!!! But ask Jen-she'll be honest about what is going to look best.
ReplyDeleteI think I like the darker one. And the highlights and lowlights you already have will shine through too! I like both of them and you will look gorgeous in either one, but I like the darker one if I had to pick! hah! I love you!
ReplyDelete