Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rascal Flatts!

Last night, I went to the Rascal Flatts concert. It was a blast! They were celebrating 10 years together, and they put on a great show! It was blizzarding here last night, so walking in that was awesome, as parking was almost impossible to find. We had quite the experience getting back to the car as well due to parking lots closed off and gates we had to barrel through, but we made it :)
Here are some pictures of the concert... enjoy!
Luke Bryan and Chris Young opened up the show.

Lacy and I

Here they are!!


ENCORE

The end of the show... Luke Bryan and Chris Young came out as well.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh I had nooo idea that you went to this concert .... Oh Em GEEEEE. Check my blog later! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go see Rascal Flatts! They are so awesome! I'm glad you had a good time, except for the blizzard of course! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a Great Time!!!

    ReplyDelete