Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thoughts?

I have two things... 1: Marcus thinks I should change the name of our blog to "Danielle Anderson's blog" instead of "Marcus and Dani." NOW, in my defense, my life has just been more interesting than Marcus' since the beginning of 2011 ;)(I'm just kidding) therefore, I have more stories to write about. Second off, Marcus doesn't care to write anything on this blog, which I find very unsatisfying, because I have a blast with this piece of technology and I really feel it could be a bonding experience for us... uffda. You are free to give me your thoughts and opinions at any time.
2: I have recently been amazed with another piece of technology... skype. We live so far away from our families and skype is a great way to keep in touch. Now, talking on the phone is great and all, but I have to say, it is nice to actually see people on the computer. I can see my sister's gorgeous face, my mom's beautiful smile, and be in on my dad's jokes when I'm not even in the same room. I have recently been told that my two favorite girls, Tyanne and Victoria, are going to be getting a skype account and I cannot wait to see their cute, smiling faces on my computer screen. I feel like time is going so fast and I don't want to miss out on everyone changing and growing up. I think our families feel the same way :) Sooooo, to whomever invented skype, THANK YOU! You have made my life so much easier and enjoyable!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Guys!!!
    Well you just keep updating us....We all enjoy!! I love skype too!! Love you guys and Miss you sooooo much! Mom xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skype is amazing-Ps we should skype soon too! :) miss your face.. and I think you should just leave it as you and marcus (because if you took away his name you couldn't have the cute saying underneath) but still write about your stories-maybe just throw a story about Marcus in there randomly.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree with Megan, keep the double name and keep the saying. Cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, I think you should keep the name and tell Marcus to get on it.. hah! It would be fun to hear some stories from him too! :)
    Second, I love skype too! I miss you everyday and it makes it seem like we are right together, laughing and having mom-sister-sister time! hah! Dustin is going to be trying to hook up my webcam and see if it is compatable, but if not, I will be investing in one, so I can skype with you at my apartment and at home both! :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete