I grabbed the mail when I got home today and was excited to find that one of my best friends Tanya had sent me her Save The Date. I have to mention that it was one of THE CUTEST Save The Dates I have ever seen :) Her and her fiance John are an amazing couple and I am so excited for them :) I am also honored to be a part of their wedding in June. Marcus and I will be celebrating our first year anniversary the same day they get married, which will be very cool. John and Marcus have both joked that they will never forget our anniversaries because they will have each other to remind... (little do they know, so will Tanya and I ;)
Anyway, I just wanted to say that John and Tanya are so fortunate to have found each other and they are genuinely in love and couldn't be more perfect for each other! I can say with my whole heart that John is one VERY lucky guy to have snagged Tanya :) and also that anyone who knows these two or even seen them together, can say that they have experienced the sight of TRUE LOVE.
Congratulations you two and many blessings and happiness!
I agree! Tanya and John are both very great people and they will make each other very happy! I think it is so cool that you and Marcus are going to spend your first anniversary celebrating the marriage of another wonderful couple! How cool! Love ya!
ReplyDelete