Sunday, January 30, 2011

Waiting IMPATIENTLY

My coworker Sara is currently in labor!!! Her husband, Brian and Marcus have hung out quite a bit and we have ended up doing a few things with them over the past 6 months. Sara was 3 months pregnant when I met her and her due date was February 9th. We just went out for supper/ice cream last night in downtown Omaha and were just cracking jokes about when she was going to go into labor. Well, I received a text message today around 2:00 and she said she was in labor and would have the baby probably within a couple hours.. we are still impatiently waiting for a text message to say the baby is here! They never found out what they were having so everyone has their theories. Sara and I agreed that we think it's a boy, considering it looks as if she has a basketball in there :) Marcus is certain it is a girl, so this will be interesting to see what it is! Either way, that baby is going to be absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to see him/her!
At work, we are supposed to have a baby shower with all of the students on Wednesday. They are going to be so excited when I tell them tomorrow that she had her baby :)
So, CONGRATULATIONS and GOOD LUCK to Brian and Sara :) Can't wait to hear good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment