Sunday, November 6, 2011

12 weeks

Can you believe my little guy is going to be 12 weeks this coming Wednesday???! To be completely honest, I have NO idea where the time has gone. I have been back to work for just over a month now and Easton is almost 3 months old! What a whirlwind this past month has been!!! He has started giggling and it is the CUTEST thing ever to hear :) All we have to do is sing to him and he just cracks up. I hope to get a video of that soon!
This weekend we will be heading up North to Hallock for deer hunting. It is also my mother's birthday, so that should be fun to celebrate with her. Easton is going to have to sport his camouflage snowsuit for the "colder" weather up there. Hopefully I will be able to see some of my friends as well! (Anyone who reads this, let me know if you'll be around :)

Here are some pictures to share and a video.

Easton with his cousin Dylan

Smiling at mommy

Look at those cheeks!

We love tummy time ;)

Trying out the bumbo

Such a happy baby in the morning

Go Sioux


2 comments:

  1. Sooo Precious!!! Can't wait to see you all this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those photos! Ahhh sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete