Monday, November 14, 2011

Family

Friends come and go, but family is forever.

I can't remember where I first heard this quote, but it is so true. I have had friends come in to my life and then go out of my life. I have had my fair share of friendships that didn't survive the hardships and trials of "life," and it's still disappointing at this time in my life.

BUT... no matter how many friends don't survive, I can sincerely look at my family members and be comforted in knowing that I will ALWAYS have them. Family is one thing that (no matter how much I hate to admit it), I have taken for granted many times before. I personally think that is part of the learning process - to take family members for granted, or not always treat them as you should - but they still have your back.

With that said, I would like to thank all of my family members: Thank you for all of your unconditional love and guidance through the years. Thank you for the memories I have been given. Thank you for believing in me and showing me what love is all about. I have wonderful role models to learn from when raising Easton, and I can't thank you all enough :)










2 comments:

  1. We all tend to take what we have for granted! We do have to remember to stop and smell the roses, take a deep breath, and Enjoy!! Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for our family :) I don't know what I would do without you guys!

    ReplyDelete