I am grateful to have a husband who is involved in his son's life and works hard to help me out when I need it. Being parents isn't an easy feat - I've learned that one very quickly... it is rewarding, however, and Marcus makes it easier for me :)
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Hubby
I am extremely thankful for my husband :) I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He can always make me laugh no matter the situation. He snaps me back to reality when need be and he genuinely cares about others. He has adjusted gracefully to our new addition and is a wonderful daddy to Easton. I can already picture them throwing a baseball back and forth, or shooting pucks in the driveway in a few years. Marcus has taken on a good amount of responsibility with Easton and doesn't complain (much ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You two make such a beautiful couple and you make pretty cute babies too :)
ReplyDelete