Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 12

A picture of something you LOVE

Marcus LOVES brand new socks and underwear... enough said

I LOVE k-dawg. She is absolutely, positively annoying at times(especially when she won't leave my side) but I love her. We got her from the humane society three years ago and she really is a great dog :) Here are a couple pictures of k-dawg at her finest.. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. aww I remember that trip to go get her and her sleeping in my purse and then going back to your house and giving her a bath in the kitchen sink.....awwww... she has turned out to be a very very cute/lovable/loyal dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can do is laugh about the underwear! Haha! And laugh at you laughing about it!! And I love Kona!!! She is such a good dog! She loves you guys so much and she is so loyal!! I just love her!! :) you and Marcus deserve a wonderful dig like Kona and she deserves wonderful parents like you two!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when Kona was just a pup! How cute! Marcus: SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete