Marcus chose a bum on the street - he said he wanted to switch places with someone less fortunate so he would then appreciate his life more. It would help him appreciate everything that not only God has given him, but also everything that he's worked for.
I chose Jesus... I think it would be the greatest thing to see all of the wonderful things he sees up in heaven. The unsurpassable reunions of different family members and the happiness of friends. My vision of heaven is a world like I live down here, but there is no suffering. I understand we need those trials and hard days to get us to where we are in the present, but it would be such an honor to be a part of Jesus' world for just one day.


Good choices both of you!!
ReplyDeleteI love both of your choices and the reasons for them!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh hello miss "Katie you have to post every day..." I realize you're pregnant but that is NO excuse for skipping yesterday!
ReplyDelete