Well, this one wasn't too difficult for either Marcus or myself. We both chose the night of our wedding. After the ceremony, our bus broke down and we attempted to hitch-hike to our reception/dance. There are so many memories from that night that stick out in our minds. We are going to add a few pictures to remember the night by and reminisce a bit. If anyone wants to leave a comment about their favorite memory from that night, please do so!
| Had to get off the bus before it blew up :) |
| Bus rolled in to the intersection.. boys saving the day |
| Yeah, he got me back. |
| Toasting to Caitlin's speech |
| Start of the dance |
I so wish we could go and replay this entire day and night all over again! It was SO MUCH FUN!! I cannot pick a favorite memory from this night at all because it was all so great and perfect! You two are meant for each other and I am glad you found one another! That night was one of the best nights EVER! One thing I still chuckle at is when you found out about John's tux and how it wasn't the right size and whatnot! Tanya told me about it and told me not to say anything to you about it right away so we wouldn't put a damper on anything! So, I eventually told Mom when the time for pictures was drawing near and she told you and you handled it very well! You were not very happy (and had the right not to be) and it was not funny at the moment, but when I look back now, I have to chuckle at you! Also, there were the times when you broke down and stated, "I am not going to be a Plaine anymore," and Mom replied, "Hunny, you will always be a Plaine!" :) And when the men had to help you up on that huge pillar when we took pictures and then as you were getting down your dress got dirty and Mom fixed it right up when we got back to the church! I also laugh thinking about when I think it was Rudd stepped on Katie's dress and the bussel came unattached and then later at the reception, Katie did the same exact thing to me! hah! We have a picture of it, but at the wedding when you and Marcus were giving your "you may kiss the bride kiss" and Matt must have thought it was taking too long so he reached out and was about to pull Marcus away from you, but you two stopped before he got that far! :) I could go on and on, but I won't like I did on my 4 page speech! haha! I love you both and you two are perfect for each other! :)
ReplyDeleteAhh your wedding was a pretty memorable day-I agree with Caitlin-I don't think I can name exactly one memory... The bus breaking down was pretty classic... I'll always remember that was the 1st night I smoked a cigar-and almost died from coughing.. uffda-it was a pretty good night full of lots of memories!! :D
ReplyDelete