Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 9

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

Marcus chose his dad, Roger. When he was growing up, he taught him a lot of different things from playing sports to working on a car. He has helped him with a lot of situations throughout high school and college as well. Here is a picture of Marcus and Roger at our wedding in June :)

I chose my parents. I figured it was okay as they are really a "pair" :) They have done absolutely everything for me since I was a baby. There was only one time I can remember attempting to "run away", so they must not have been too bad ;) My dad taught me how to act like the mature adult I always wanted to be and my mom taught me to "always be the bigger person" They have done much more than just these things, but these stick out in my mind. They are truly the best parents I know and I can only hope to be half as amazing as they are :) Here is a picture of us at my college graduation back in May 2010.

4 comments:

  1. You got that right!! I don't know what I would do without them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marky, that's a nice photo of you and Dodger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why I submitted that last thing because I had more to write ... Marcus, dad is truly one of those people that would take the shirt off his back for anyone! I make fun of you all the time for it, but I see a lot of similar qualities in you and dad. You and him are like the goofiest guys that I know. I know that you have big dreams like he had and still does, I just hope you choose to act on yours more than he did! You're going to make a great dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you guys!!! You are also truely amazing!!Family is GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete