Sorry I have been falling behind :) Here is an updated blog!
Marcus is currently working until 9:30/10:00pm and by that time I am already sleeping.. so I am just going to take a guess on these for him and change them later :)
Day 13: A picture of your favorite band
This one is difficult.. Anyone that knows Marcus, knows he loves music... all kinds of music... I am going to go with my first instinct and say Styx. Marcus would tell me stories about how him and his mom would listen to Styx when he was growing up and he knows EVERY WORD to EVERY SONG! He is quite the connoisseur of music... Here is a picture of them:
My favorite band is by FAR...... REO Speedwagon!!! I can't even begin to express my love for them and their music... so here is a picture :)
Day 14: A picture of someone you couldn't imagine your life without.
I'm not sure who Marcus would pick so I will wait on this one....
I am choosing Mr. Marky Marc himself :) I am very lucky to have him and very lucky to be pregnant with his child.. he is going to be such a great dad <3


Mom says, "Awww, just how it should be!"
ReplyDeleteI say, "I think you two compliment each other perfectly!"
We love you both!!
haha how cute! I'm sure Marc would say YOU Dani :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I think it's perfect that you put Styx/REO Speedwagon because I remember going to that very concert when I was like 11 with my mom and brothers (cannot remember if Marcus was there or not but I'm sure he was)!