Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 16/17/18

Alright everyone, once again, Marcus' and my schedules are completely different so I figured I've missed 3 days, so I should update this... at least my part. Marcus can do his later :)

Day 16 - a picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - a picture of something that has recently made a big impact on your life
Day 18 - a picture of something your insecure about


A person who inspires me is my Grandma Adrienne, and my Grandma Cathy. I know you are only supposed to pick one, but these two women have been a big part of my life since I was a baby, and they really are special to me in many ways. Both of these women have been very easy to talk to, and have never ceased to amaze me growing up. They are both very wise and their faith is insurpassable. They have both battled cancer and won! I couldn't have more faith in these two women.. and that is because of their faith throughout everything in life. They truly are an inspiration to me and I miss them very much :)


Now, I realize that this picture is of Central Middle School, but I could not find a picture of Millard Young Adult Program, and since YAP is connected to CMS, I figured this would work :) So my JOB has recently become a BIG impact on my life. I couldn't imagine not being a teacher at YAP. The year is almost over and I find that so CRAZY!! I can't believe it went by that fast. I have learned so much from my students and I just hope they have learned as much from me. They are truly remarkable young adults and I am so fortunate to have found this job my first year out of college. I couldn't see my life without it.


I'd have to say I am insecure about my knees/legs. I have always had bigger legs, but I would LOVE for them to be slimmer...

Alright, there is my three day catch-up post!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you crazy.. I would kill for your legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Grandma Cathy!! I say only her because I only know her but I love Grandma C! She is so fun! I'm very glad that you were given the opportunity to move to Omaha for work - I think it's been very good for you and Marcus! Of course I wish you guys lived closer like in FARGO but your home makes for a great weekend getaway! And legs shmegs miss. Your legs are very nice!! I realize we all have that one thing we're insecure about but you need not have any worries about those :) Okaaaay love you! Can't wait to see what Marcus has to post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are Beautiful thru and thru Hunny! Love you so much...

    ReplyDelete