Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 5

A picture of your favorite memory!

Marcus has many favorite memories, but one that sticks out is his family trip to Colorado in 1992. They drove there and made stops along the way to see various attractions! It is one he won't forget. He doesn't have a picture, but I'll try get one and upload it later.

One of my favorite memories involved 3 of my best friends. We lived together for 4 years and most times were inseparable. We always found something to do together and it never was a dull time. One of my memories with these girls was one Sunday in April when it snowed. We decided to celebrate our neighbor's birthday in our driveway. We had a bunch of friends over and had a blast! I ended up getting sick because I was not dressed properly, and Rudd ended up going to campus for a "school day date" :) Her notebook is evidence in the picture!

1 comment:

  1. hahah Marcus I think your memory is so funny .. I don't remember it at all but we have some funny videos and pictures from that trip!!

    ReplyDelete