Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 2

A picture of you and the person you've been closest with the longest.

My sister, Katie

She is going to love me for this - From the first day Dani met Katie, she has thought that Katie and I are the most alike in our family. I think to some extent, I agree with her. Katie comes to me for advice, and I try to help as much as I can... if I don't do that, I do the opposite (piss her off). We get along pretty well, until I annoy the hell out of her, and there are usually quite a few laughs. She's my only sister, therefore, I guess you could call her my favorite.

My siblings, Teal and Caitlin
Gosh, we're cute!

We were pretty close growing up.. except for two of us ganging up on the other and telling them they were adopted.. or Caitlin and Teal chasing me with that fake, jelly-like spider. Now that we are all off in college, we have grown much closer, and it's a great feeling to have siblings that you know will be there for you any time, day or night. I couldn't have asked for a better family :)

3 comments:

  1. Yea, and what was worse about the adoption thing was that i believed it! Haha! The adoption thing was one way you and teal ganged up on me, The spider thing was a way teal and i could gang up on you, but we never dared to gang up on teal! Hah! I am so blessed to have you as my siblings! I don't know what I would do without you guys! Love you!
    P.S. I really like the new layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing is, Kevin and Charity used to tell me I was adopted too and I believed him!! You know I love you Marky, and you too DaniELLE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures from when you were little! :) So cute!!

    ReplyDelete