I told Marcus that he had to do this with me, (so then he is a more vital part to our blog ;) I'm sneaky like that! So here is mine and Marcus' 30 Day Challenge.
Each day, we will post a picture of our daily challenge and then explain a little bit about what we chose (if need be). Here goes:
Day 1 - Post a picture of yourself and then list 10 facts:
Fact 1: Born October 23, 1984
Fact 2: I LOVE BBQ sauce
Fact 3: I am, for the most part, excited to have a child (little nervous too)
Fact 4: I am still addicted to cartoons
Fact 5: I am currently looking to start a job, in my field
Fact 6: I drive a '93 GMC Sierra (a.k.a. f***ing fun bus)
Fact 7: I enjoy the responsibility of being an adult, but would rather have the lifestyle of a child
Fact 8: I'd rather grill than cook
Fact 9: I am currently out of shape
Fact 10: I want to go to Hawaii
Fact 2: I have never been to Mexico
Fact 3: I absolutely LOVE my job and couldn't imagine doing anything else
Fact 4: I enjoy coming home to a happy canine who gives me her undivided attention :)
Fact 5: I have THE BEST family
Fact 6: I am terrified of becoming a mother
Fact 7: I couldn't imagine my life without Marcus
Fact 8: I cannot whistle
Fact 9: I sometimes spell words out in my head after hearing them
Fact 10: I truly believe everything happens for a reason
There it is folks :) Hope you learned something!


:) I am happy you are jumping on the bandwagon :) Love you 2!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAH Marcus every time I watch a Spongebob episode I think of you!!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys soooo much!! I totally enjoyed catching up on your Blog!! I Love Loving MY FAMILY!!!! Love MOM
ReplyDelete